Hello everyone, my amazing fellow blogger,creating an online presence for tomorrow, today, nominated me for the Liebster Award (and yes this was a month ago and yes I am late posting this, my apologies). The award is for bloggers with under 200 followers and is just a bit of fun I guess, so thank you very much for the nomination 😀
The rules she gave are as such:
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the questions they asked
- Nominate 10 bloggers with under 200 followers
- Inform the bloggers you have nominated them
- Post 10 questions for them to answer
So here are my 10 (7) nominations (hopefully these comply with the rules haha), thatgirlsdifferent, Our Little Apartment, Girl Alone, Tiffany98B, The Nervous Traveller, Sh!tLivySays, kantichachumma. That’s it for my nominations, couldn’t quite make 10. I hope you don’t mind being nominated, it’s just your blogs are my favorites and you don’t have to do it if you don’t want :).
So here are the questions I was given (answers in bold)
- In grade school who broke your heart? Don’t you need a heart for it to be broken? Hehe.
- What three things could you not live without on a deserted island? Chocolate milk, Seth Rollins and Cucumber (yummm).
- Are you a cat person or a dog person? Definitely dog, I don’t want an animal that fantasises about eating my flesh!
- Do you play a musical instrument? If not, which one would you like to learn? I used to kinda play guitar and regret giving it up, so yeah I vow to learn guitar again one day.
- What was your most embarrassing childhood experience? When I was forced to play a duck in the school play, they made me shake my bum, it was basically the birth of twerking.
- What’s your go-to comfort food? Cucumber
- What’s on your nightstand that you’re reading now? A travel photography book by Art Wolfe.
- When did you realize that writing made you happy? As a child when I was introduced to the work of Roald Dahl.
- If you could have lunch with any person not living, who would that person be? And why? The legendary greek philosopher; Artistotle. He would be super interesting and I feel his outlook on life would be amazing to discover.
- Who is your favorite poet, or poem? Benjamin Zephaniah – Talking Turkeys. An absolute masterpiece and really opens your eyes to a Turkeys perspective of Christmas, so inspiring. Here is a link if you want to read it (I definitely recommend) http://www.davidpbrown.co.uk/poetry/benjamin-zephaniah-2.html
I will post the questions for my nominees probably tomorrow (got an 18th tonight :D) hope ya don’t mind. Keep smiling, Harrison 🙂